Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reflection 1/12/11

Today I accomplished doing an OHpedia Rubric. We had to see what components make a good online lesson. I said: What makes a great online lesson is:
  • Interactive videos or games
  • Pictures to help you understand
  • A lot of colors not just one singular color
  • Things to practice on before you do the test/assignment
  • Good graphics
  • Online Flashcards
I would like to see:
  • Music
  • Online notebook (so you can keep all your things on there not in a notebook that you have to carry everywhere).
Also what we did was we defined metacognition. I said To be metacognative means to be confident that you can learn and take time to think about your own thinking.

After todays work I am feeling metacognative. I am very confident that I learned a lot. 
My next steps are to meet with Mrs. Amy about my project planning form. 
After today I have no question or issues. 

1 comment:

  1. Hannah,

    I really love your idea of an online notebook. I am sure that there is one out there. Have yo ever tried to search for one?

    Amy

    ReplyDelete