Monday, January 10, 2011

Explosion Project

  I did a wiki on explosions with some middle school students. In my explosion project, the 3 main things I will remember the most are... I will always remember about the Tsar Bomba,before I presented, and presenting. The reason why they were the most memorable things was because they were the most fun to do and the experience was great!

When I chose the question what is the biggest explosion, I thought that it was an small and easy question. I learned about the Tsar Bomba and then knew that it was more of a medium type of question. It was very memorable to me because, I liked the experience and it was a fun topic. I had to look on many sites to be able to find the information I needed and then I finally found it. 

Another memorable thing to me was before I presented. I was very nervous that I would mess up or forget what to say. It was not as nervous as when I presented my first project but I was still pretty nervous. It was memorable because, I was really nervous and asked Mr. Randy many questions. Then once I presented I was fine and had a great experience. 

The last thing that was most memorable to me was presenting. It was a great experience I was really scared at first but then once I started it was fun and great. I did not talk a lot but I did give good information. It was very memorable to me because it was one of my favorite projects so I studied a lot and gave it my best effort. It was really great and I had the best experience ever. 

Those were my most memorable things about my explosion project.I went over the Tsar Bomba, before I presented, and when I presented. I will always have memories for that project. This was the most fun project I have done. Overall it was a fun topic to learn. It was very memorable and joyful.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on that project. Your jings and videos combined made a great wiki page for us. Keep up the good work. - Mr. Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,

    I really loved the Tsar Bomba part of the explosion project too. I think that is something that I will always remember as well.

    This writing is very well organized and I am very impressed! Great reflective writing.

    Next time you present we will have more time to practice and hopefully this will help you not be as nervous.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete